Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This Week's Goal: Work on Game Project

Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a nice week. I apologize for posting late. My daughter and husband were off for MLK day yesterday and I didn't have time to log on.

My goal last week was to finish the book I am reading titled "Life After Life". I didn't achieve this goal. :( My son was taking short naps last week so I didn't have much time to read. I am still happy with the progress I made, though. Had I not set this goal I wouldn't have read as much as I did.

Onto a new week and a new goal! This week's goal is to devote as much time as I can to a project my husband and I are working on. We are working on a kid’s game for smartphones. I am hoping to spend time working on this during my son’s naps and after the kids go to bed. Once its up and running I will let you know!

I hope you all have a nice week. We are starting out our week here in NY with lots of snow! I am thinking tomorrow will be a snow day, which will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment