Monday, January 13, 2014

Goal of the Week: Finish Reading Book

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope you all had a positive week. 

Last week's goal was to drink more water and I did pretty good with this one. I didn't exactly measure the amount of water I drank, but I know it was plenty and enough for me. I made sure to pause at least every hour and drink an entire glass of water, rather than taking tiny sips through out the day. Towards the end of this week, I treated myself to this nice pitcher:




So now I fill that up at the beginning of the day and I try to finish it by the end of the day. So far so good!

This week's goal is to finish the book I am reading. I am halfway through "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson and have been really enjoying it. I want to make extra time in my schedule this week to finish it up. My husband just finished reading it and I am looking forward to discussing it with him. 

So what is your goal for the week, everyone? Message me if you have any questions or need any help with your goals.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment